What We Do
We build and maintain Web sites for creative, self-employed people, non-profit organizations and small businesses. Whether we work collaboratively with you using your prepared materials, or take care of all aspects of establishing your Web site, is entirely your choice.
Our services include:
Web site creation
- Design and construction
- Image scanning & manipulation
- Custom graphics
- Writing and editing
Web site administration
- Updates and general maintenance
- Domain name registration and renewals
- Web server assistance
- Improving search engine friendliness of Web pages
- Analysis of Web site traffic statistics
Computer skills training
- Popular topics include: updating your Web site, making the most of your webmail/e-mail account, file management, searching the Internet, ins & outs of owning a Web site
- Private and group classes
- Workshops and presentations are available for free (based on availability of time) to community groups
What you can do
- List the key points to address on your site.
- Group them into topic areas.
- Write the text and select the images for each of these topics.
- Organize the materials for each topic into separate file folders.
- Clarify your target audience and research its characteristics.
- List the worthwhile features of your competition's Web sites.
Writing content for Web pages is both time consuming and hard work, so if writing is not a pleasant activity for you, consider hiring a professional Web writer for the most challenging portions.
Even though we make every effort to use plain English when talking about technology, there are some technical terms that are helpful to know while planning for a Web site.
Read More »
Acquiring a Web site can be overwhelming. Here at GingerMedia, we guide our clients through the process step by step.
Read More »