PortfolioWe work primarily with self-employed creative individuals. Take a peek at our portfolio below. This sampling showcases the diversity of our custom Web site designs, from simple to quixotic.
- Web sites for artists, writers, and musicians
- Web sites for non-profit organizations and small businesses
Web sites for artists, writers, and musicians
Web sites for non-profit organizations and small businesses
Still not sure if you need a Web site?
- affordable exposure beyond the local market
- ability to influence and shape your public identity/representation
- "my own art gallery controlled by me"
- people take you more seriously as an artist
- uncovering new potential markets
- monitoring the impact of targeted marketing campaigns
- a business card with your Web site address is lighter than carrying a portfolio around
- a forum to address the world on issues that are important to you
- establishing legitimacy if having to undergo an income tax audit
Even though we make every effort to use plain English when talking about technology, there are some technical terms that are helpful to know while planning for a Web site.
Read More »
Acquiring a Web site can be overwhelming. Here at GingerMedia, we guide our clients through the process step by step.
Read More »